Automatic Medical Oxygen Generator Continue to produce oxygen for 24 hours and operate for 365 days
Atomization function: Fine atomization and effective treatment.
* Continuous oxygen supply for 24 hours / day
* High performance, stability and portability
* Low noise up to 46 dB for 5L oxygen concentrator
* Automatic time accumulation function & automatic alarm for low oxygen
* High performance, energy-saving advanced lithium molecular sieve from Switzerland
* User friendly luggage pull handle design
* Can be used indoors, at nursing homes, in hospitals, office rooms and other places
Call us today to get your Automatic Medical Oxygen Generator
What is Oxygen:
Oxygen is the chemical element with the symbol O and atomic number 8. It is a member of the chalcogen group in the periodic table, a highly reactive nonmetal, and an oxidizing agent that readily forms oxides with most elements as well as with other compounds. By mass, oxygen is the third-most abundant element in the universe, after hydrogen and helium. At standard temperature and pressure, two atoms of the element bind to form dioxygen, a colorless and odorless diatomic gas with the formula O
2. Diatomic oxygen gas constitutes 20.8% of the Earth’s atmosphere. As compounds including oxides, the element makes up almost half of the Earth’s crust.
Want nursing care service click here