Maisha Care provides high-quality Face Mask at the best price. Call us to get our services. Our Service 24/7. Hotline: +8801315092095 ✌✌✌
Maisha Care provides high-quality Face Mask at the best price. To get Face Mask please contact us.
Why wear a face mask?
- One of the main ways in which Covid-19 is spread is by the tiny droplets (droplets) that come out of the airways when people talk, sing, cough or sneeze. Although research is ongoing, we now know that the virus can spread through people who have no symptoms. This means that some people can be infected, even without any realization.
- This is one of the reasons why it is so important to maintain physical distance in places where the prevalence of Covid-19 is high. However, it is not always possible to maintain distance from others in crowded places, which is why it is advisable to use cloth masks to keep everyone safe in such situations.
- But keep in mind that just one mask will not stop the spread of Covid-19 – we all need to adhere to physical distances and continue to wash our hands frequently. Together with these steps, we can defeat Covid-19.
What kind of mask should I take for my family?
- Non-medical masks (cloth masks): If you and your family live in a place where the prevalence of Covid-19 is high and if there are no symptoms of Covid-19, then the use of non-medical masks is recommended.
- Medical masks: There is a shortage of medical masks worldwide due to epidemics. If you or a family member is at high risk of becoming seriously ill with Covid-19 (over the age of 60 or any other health problem) or if you are caring for someone with Covid-19, use a medical mask. Is. If you have symptoms of Covid-19, you should wear a medical mask to protect others.